Thursday, December 20, 2007

Funny Day

Lukka was in rare sorts today. Stefan can get a small giggle out of him every once in awhile by tossing him around in the air like a beach ball, but today he was cracking up. I have never heard him laugh so hard and for so long. If you didn't hear about when he first started laughing, read below--or for the short version: The dogs were rough-housing and getting into it. Tonight, Stefan was teasing me with a rolled up magazine and poking me in the stomach while I was trying to get some work done. Lukka thought this was hilarious! He couldn't stop laughing every time Stefan hit me with the paper. All I could think is, Oh no, he's going to actually like watching the Three Stooges.

Here's a few recent pictures of him. The one on the blanket is him smiling his 'morning smile'--big and robust after over 12 hours of sleep, and the other is one of my current favorite outfits (thanks Mom M!) a "Vintage" Hoodie and a pair of OshKosh Overalls.

No comments: