Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What We're Reading This Week

So today's trip to the library was very productive. Not only did we discover a whole new amazing baby realm (read: a whole section with toys attached to the walls, modern rockers, and big comfy couches), but also came home with some great finds in books. I had two on my amazon wish list that I'd wanted to check out, both by Laura Martin: Nature's Art Box and Recycled Craft Box (there must be some craft a 1 yr old can do? and I'm thinking ahead for the summer).

I definitely won't be buying the Recycled book, it was older, had very generic ideas, and a bit out of date. The Nature book looked awesome for ages 3 and up. Really cool things involving plants turning to dyes...you should check it out if your child is that age. I will probably buy it once Lukka starts to like bringing back things in his pockets like feathers and stones.


My favorite find of the board book section was this: Black and White by Tana Hoban

No comments: